AKG C3000 CARDIOID LARGE DIAPHRAGM MIC
AKG C3000 CARDIOID MIC
AKG C3000 High-performance large-diaphragm condenser microphone
A sound investment for every studio a studio and on-stage standard for vocals, guitar, drums and brass instruments The C3000 high-performance, large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been a standard for live applications and studio recording for almost two decades. It is an excellent choice for vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, drum overhead and brass instrument miking.
The switchable attenuation pad and low-cut filter enable high SPL up to 150dB and eliminate proximity effect. The redesigned C3000 presents itself as a cost-effective, rugged workhorse with a sleek and classy finish. Proven performance for more than 15 years the standard for live applications and studio recording Ultralow-noise electronics and switchable attenuation pad enable high dynamic range and allow SPL up to 150dB Switchable low-cut filter eliminates proximity effect Classic sound made affordable gold-sputtered one-inch capsule tuned in the tradition of AKG´s sonic expertise Heavy-duty die-cast metal housing provides maximum protection on stage and in the studio.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20-20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Max SPL: 150 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 14 dB-A
- Signal to noise: > 80 dB-A
- Preattuation pad: -10 dB
- Bass cut filter: 500 Hz, 6dB/octave
- Electrical impedance: < 200 Ohms Recommended load impedance > 1000 Ohms
- Powering interface: 9-52 V, 2mA
- Audio output: Balanced XLR, Male 3-pin
- Finish: black Dimensions 162 x 53 mm (6.4 x 2.1 in.)
- Net weight: 320 g (11.3 oz.)
- Included accessories: H85 Universal shock mount
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.