AKG C451B STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE
AKG C451B LEGENDARY STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE RE-RELEASE
AKG C451B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
- Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule from 1969 – delivers stunning sound quality with maximum accuracy
- Established tour sound standard since the 1980s – for excellent sound quality even under harsh on-stage conditions
- Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155dB SPL – allows close-miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion
- Highly effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave – prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise
- Transformerless preamp and surface mount technology – provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight
Responding to growing demand, AKG decided to make the C451B with the same acoustic performance as the popular original C 451 EB + CK 1, with dramatically improved specifications. Using an extremely light diaphragm, the new AKG C451B is almost totally insensitive to handling noise. Other features include an all-metal body for excellent protection from RF interference and high reliability for excellent results under almost all conditions.
Also available as a matched stereo pair C451B/ST with complete accessories in a carrying case (Soundtool case, middle size).
AKG C451B Polar Pattern & Frequency Response
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.