BEHRINGER BEVQ1500D 500 WATT ACTIVE PA SUBWOOFER
BEHRINGER VQ1500D 500 WATT ACTIVE PA SUBWOOFER
The Eurolive VQ1500D Active Subwoofer is packed with professional features to provide low-end punch with definition and clarity; ideal for DJ and club rigs.
The VQ1500D features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures.
A Boost Frequency knob targets a frequency between 40 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +6 dB boost.
These subs also feature a High Cut dial to control the upper corner frequency (70 – 150 Hz) for the subwoofer’s amplifier.
The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru or Output signals, only the signals directed to the subwoofer.
A Level knob controls the Input gain, and the Phase switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the sub and satellite speakers.
If you’re running sound for a small jazz combo in a nightclub, a single VQ1500D might be all you’ll need.
Power, portability and amazing sound quality; you get it all with the Eurolive VQ1500D—at an equally amazing price.
- Professional 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 15'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Pole socket for mounting
- Ergonomically shaped handles
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.