Behringer Europower PMP580S Powered Mixer
Make 4 interest-free payments of $124.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Behringer stand proudly at the forefront of modern music making. Combining solid construction and flawless internal electrics to bring you the finest in Live/Studio production, balancing affordability, quality parts and intelligent design to deliver versatile products with longevity and user friendly interfaces to suite all levels of engineer/producer.The amazing PMP580S Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts stereo), while maintaining an incredible power-to- weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 10-channel PMP580S features 8 high-quality “Invisible” IMP mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately), “one-knob” compressors, 2 stereo channels and a 1⁄8" Aux Input for playing music from your smart devices. For that extra professional touch, a KLARK TEKNIK 24-bit Multi-FX processor with 25 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 8 “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany