BEHRINGER FCA202 FIREWIRE AUDIO INTERFACE 2 IN 2 OUT
The Behringer FCA202 F-Control FireWire Audio Interface allows you to connect synths, mixers, and more with its 2 - 1/4" inputs and outputs. You get 96kHz sampling frequency thanks to high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters. Work on your compositions anywhere with volume-controlled headphones. Its small dimensions, and durable metal construction makes it a great road recording rig. Reliable Windows XP and Mac OS drivers give you low latencies. Additional features include 2 super-fast 6-pin FireWire connectors, a security port for Kensington locks, and power via FireWire or the included AC adapter. Comes with the Behringer edition of Abelton Live Lite 4--the coolest sequencing software for mobile music production--plus Kristal and Audacity.
- Ultraflexible audio interface connects your instruments, mixer etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 24-bit/96kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Ultralow-latency drivers for Windows XP and Mac OS X included
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control
- Dual high-bandwidth FireWire connectors for absolute flexibility
- Powered via FireWire bus or included power adapter
- Powerful DAW software included (Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition, Kristal, Audacity)
- Power and FireWire status LEDs on front panel
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
There are no products matching the selection.