The Summer break is a perfect opportunity to get your musical instrument repaired, serviced and ready for another year of action! Here at GH Music we have a dedicated team who can help bring your instrument back to life.
GH Music has a proud history of servicing instruments from around Australia and this summer we have a range of servicing and repair options for anyone looking to get the best out of their instrument in 2020.
Whether you simply need a basic clean and service to keep your brass, woodwind or string'd instrument working at its best, or a full blown repair to bring your instrument back to its best, the Melbourne Macron Servicing team has you covered.
Our servicing department is lead by Matt Isaacs, who has a long and varied history in the world of instrument repair and servicing. Working here at our Melbourne store with a small team of instrument mechanics, Matt utilises a range of professional techniques and tools to ensure your valves, corking, connections and metal are all in-shape and ready to go for the new year.
To enquire about any of your servicing or repair needs, please call 93726664 email GH Music or simply visit us at 100 Mt Alexander Rd, Travancore, Melbourne.
Here are just some of the ways we can help service and repair your instrument
- Full Restring - 4, 6 and 12 String
- Electrical - Passive or Active Circuit
- Acoustic, Electric and Floyd Rose Setup
- Repair Broken Neck
- Replace Tuning Heads
- Replace Bridge
- Replace Nut
- Fit Pickup - electric or acoustic
- Replace Switches, Output Jack or Pots
- Rewire Electrics
- Replace Drum Heads
- Service Bass Drum Pedal
- Service Drums
- Snare Service
- Drill Holes in Drum
- New Threads
- Cymbal Cuts
- Service for Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Oboe or Bassoon
- Rebuilds for Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute
- Clarinet Tenon Recork
- Sax Neck Recork
- Flute Crown Cork
- Flute Foot Joint Flange
- Flute Head Joint Flange
- Sax Neck Flange
- Sax Neck Screw
- Service for Trumpet, Flugel Horn, Trombone, French Horn, Euphonium and Tuba
- Solder Broken Brace
- Remove Stuck Slide
- Replace Water Key Cork
- Replace Water Key Spring
- Violin, Cello or Double Bass Restring
- Violin, Cello or Double Bass Setup