Boss Katana 50 MKII Guitar Amplifier
CRAFTED TONES, FORGED FOR ROCK
Make 4 interest-free payments of $87.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
With 50 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the Katana-50 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana-50 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
Katana Version 3: Added Effect Types, New Real-Time Control Assignments, and Stereo Effects When Recording via USB
The Katana Version 3 update enhances the stage-class Katana amp lineup with even more performance versatility. New effect types include the legendary Roland DC-30 Analog Chorus-Echo, classic BOSS GE-10 Graphic Equalizer, and expressive 95E pedal wah, providing iconic tones that perfectly match the Katana’s Brown amp character. In addition, BOSS Tone Studio offers the ability to assign favorite parameters for quick-access control from the front-panel effects knobs and create custom control assignments for a connected expression pedal. And when tracking in a DAW via USB, it’s now possible to capture true stereo sound with many of the Katana’s modulation, EQ, delay, and reverb effects.
Katana Version 3 is a free, user-installable update for all Katana owners, and is available in the Downloads section starting in December 2018.
- Stage-ready 50-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from a huge selection of customizable effects and effect routing configurations with the BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Dedicated gain, EQ, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Three Cabinet Resonance types for fine-tuning the tone and feel
- Mic’d cabinet emulation on the USB and phones/recording outputs, with customizable tone via three Air Feel settings
- Channel and global parametric EQs for refined sound shaping
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
Katana Version 3 Newly Added Features
- Effects selection expanded to 61 different types; Roland DC-30 Analog Chorus-Echo, BOSS GE-10 Graphic Equalizer, and 95E pedal wah added
- Assign favorite effects parameters to the front-panel effects knobs
- Assign specific effects parameters for control from an expression pedal connected via the rear panel
- Record with stereo mod, EQ, delay, and reverb effects in a DAW via USB