C&C Player Date II - 3 Piece Shell Pack Natural Maple
C&C Player Date II Shell Pack
Player Date II
Sizes: 13 x 8 Rack tom, 16 x 15 Floor tom and a 24 x 14 Bass drum in Aged marine pearl. (Note: Does not include snare drum or hardware)
C&C Player Date Kit.
- C&CPDIINM – C&C PLAYER DATE II SHELL PACK – 24X14 BASS DRUM, 13X8 MOUNTED TOM, 16X15 FLOOR TOM IN Natural maple.
- White pearl inlays in bass drum hoop + felt strip on bass drum front resonant head.
- The Player Date is a quality, American-made drum set at a player’s price point. This line is comprised of two shell configurations that are designed to handle diverse playing situations and bring a unique, vintage-inspired sound back to the drumming world. The same expert craftsmen who build our custom lines make these drums. No detail has been overlooked in creating a favorite amongst our artists and staff.
- Player Date II has a warm, round tone that is a bit brighter than the Player Date I kit. It has enhanced mid-range and a smooth attack. Its 7 Ply Maple/Mahogany/Maple shell provides a wide tuning range and versatility. It comes standard with Metal hoops, Full Contact bearing edges, and our centered, double-ended Deco lug design. The Player Date II is perfect for situations requiring volume and projection. It is also very much at home in smaller size configurations, hearkening back to when Bop ruled the jazz scene.
- HARDWARE: HARDWARE INCLUDES:
Centered C&C double-ended Deco lug
2.3mm Triple Flanged Hoops
Vintage “Fold Out” spurs
Butterfly Bass Drum Claws
THE C&C STORY.........
- All C&C Drums are handmade in Gladstone (Just outside Kansas City) in Missouri - the Mid West of America
- C&C make all their shells in-house - all Shells are produced by the 1 guy - Brian! He makes the shells for all their top level endorsees as well every single Player Date Drum Set
- C&C is still a small factory - Owners Bill Cardwell and son Jake Cardwell work in the factory every day building drums with the rest of the team
- Bill Cardwell does all bearing edges on C&C drum sets - from all the endorsee kits through to every single Player Date kit - Bill does all of them
C&C source a lot of their timber from the original mills that supplied the big name companies from yesteryear i.e. Ludwig - very few of these companies still build their drums in the US let along use these premium woods.
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.