Cole Clark Fat Lady 1EC Acoustic/Electric Guitar Bunya/Blackwood
The Fat Lady by Cole Clark has become synonymous with pristine quality and unmatched tonal range. Offering players a clean weighty bottom end and a gorgeous glistening top. The Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides give this guitar an earthy, natural tone housing dynamics that would suite any acoustic genre. Couple that with a Cole Clark 3 way pickup system and you have a other-wordly guitar, both plugged in and acoustic.
Hand crafted in Australia, Cole Clark are known around the world for their dynamic sound and stunning looks, with an internally carved top and back, Industry standard hardware such as Grover tuners and a Graph Tech Tusq saddle and a sensational She Oak fretboard, this guitar is an beautiful to play as it is to listen to.
Please note that all Cole Clark one series now come with a padded Cole Clark Bag rather than a hard case.
- Body: All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Pickup: Cole Clark 3 way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)