Cole Clark Fat Lady 2EC Blackwood/Blackwood
The Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 has an all Blackwood top, back and sides, and is dripping with beauty and style, and thats just the start. The Australian Blackwood produces a vibrant and unique envelope giving players a warm, full bodied bottom end and natural, glistening highs.
Paired with the new Cole Clark 3 pickup system this guitar shines acoustically and plugged in, offering a consistent and accurate amp sound with a controlled, deliberate tone. Match that with the industry level hardware like Grover machine heads and a Graph Tech saddle, It's near impossible to match the pristine quality the Fat Lady 2 offers.
Cole Clark have long held the throne as Australia's premier acoustic guitar maker, and the Fat Lady 2 is the perfect champion of the crown.
- Pickup: Cole Clark 3 way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Qld Maple
- Top: Australian Blackwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber rosette, binding and purfling
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean/Blackwood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 10-47
- Nut Width: 50mm / 1.97″
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)
- Pick Guard supplied in case