D'Addario ECB81-5SL 5-String Bass Guitar Strings, Light, 45-132, Super Long Scale
- Super long 5-String version of D'Addario's best selling flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits super long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 38 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100, .132
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Why choose D'Addario Bass Strings?
D'Addario Chromes Bass strings are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Delivering a distinctive damped, but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce, D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings. What makes one string company different from another? Sometimes it’s hard to put your finger on it, but when you play a great string, you just know it’s great. On the surface it might not be evident how or why it’s great… it just is. As they say “the devil is in the details” and the details of the art and science of string making are the key to the D’Addario difference. It all starts with D'Addario's exclusively engineered and built string winding machines. There is literally nothing like a D’Addario string machine. The combination of the most advanced computer-controlled winding technology, stringent incoming wire inspection and “quality at the source” manufacturing delivers unmatched consistency, string after string. Additionally, D'Addario's passion for and commitment to environmentally responsible packaging and raw materials fuels continued innovation in this area. Through passionate hard work, unrelenting innovation D’Addario is the world’s largest string maker.