D'Addario ENR71-5SL Half Round Bass Guitar Strings, Regular Light, 45-130, Super Long Scale
- 45-130 gauged 5-string set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Fits super long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 38 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100, .130
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Why choose D'Addario ENR71-5SL Half Round Bass Guitar Strings?
D'Addario Half Round bass strings
are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat while retaining the flexibility of round wound strings. D'Addario's exclusive heat treating process ensures that Half Rounds retain their round wound brightness and sustain.
What makes one string company different from another? Sometimes it’s hard to put your finger on it, but when you play a great string, you just know it’s great. On the surface it might not be evident how or why it’s great… it just is. As they say “the devil is in the details” and the details of the art and science of string making are the key to the D’Addario difference.
It all starts with D'Addario's exclusively engineered and built string winding machines. There is literally nothing like a D’Addario string machine. The combination of the most advanced computer-controlled winding technology, stringent incoming wire inspection and “quality at the source” manufacturing delivers unmatched consistency, string after string. Additionally, D'Addario's passion for and commitment to environmentally responsible packaging and raw materials fuels continued innovation in this area.
Through passionate hard work, unrelenting innovation D’Addario is the world’s largest string maker.
Click here for more information