D'Addario EXL140 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Light Top/Heavy Bottom, 10-52
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL110 for flexibility with heavier 4th, 5th and 6th strings for a more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
Why choose D'Addario EXL140 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings?
XL Nickel Wound
, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
What makes one string company different from another? Sometimes it’s hard to put your finger on it, but when you play a great string, you just know it’s great. On the surface it might not be evident how or why it’s great… it just is. As they say “the devil is in the details” and the details of the art and science of string making are the key to the D’Addario difference.
It all starts with D'Addario's exclusively engineered and built string winding machines. There is literally nothing like a D’Addario string machine. The combination of the most advanced computer-controlled winding technology, stringent incoming wire inspection and “quality at the source” manufacturing delivers unmatched consistency, string after string. Additionally, D'Addario's passion for and commitment to environmentally responsible packaging and raw materials fuels continued innovation in this area.
Through passionate hard work, unrelenting innovation D’Addario is the world’s largest string maker.
Click here for more information