Evans EMAD Clear Tom Hoop Drum Head, 16 Inch
Make 4 interest-free payments of $18.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 16" drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping (EMAD) system allows the player to adjust attack and focus
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Tom hoop for metal flange counter hoops
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA