Fender CD-60CE Mahogany Acoustic Electric Guitar
Fender CD-60CE All Mahogany Acoustic Electric Guitar
One of our best-selling acoustic-electrics is now available with the sweet mellow tone of an all-mahogany body. Recently upgraded features include a new black pickguard, mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design, new compensated bridge design, white bridge pins with black dots and smaller (3mm) dot fingerboard inlays.
Other features include scalloped X bracing, black body binding, 20-fret fingerboard, dual-action truss rod, die-cast tuners, and Fishman Electronics. Hard-shell case included.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3 mm Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble SPL Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Synthetic Bone Compensated Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Black Pickguard, Scalloped X Bracing, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle, Gold Silkscreened Fender Logo, Black Body and Neck Binding, and Fishman Electronics
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.