Fender Standard Telecaster MN Sunburst Left-Handed Guitar
Fender Standard Telecaster MN Sunburst Left-Handed
Professional guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar since its early 1950s introduction for its powerful tone and smooth playability.
The Standard Telecaster combines the best of old and new, with hotter single-coil pickups, shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, six-saddle strings-through-body bridge, cast/sealed tuners, tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs, and '70s-style headstock logo.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck, Gloss Finish on the Face of the Headstock
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic
- Bone Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Telecaster with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.