KORG KROSS 61 KEY WORKSTATION SYNTHESIZER
KORG KROSS 61 KEY WORKSTATION SYNTHESIZER
A mobile synthesizer keyboard with impressive features!
With the KROSS, the sounds and songs that you've created at home and the system that you use every day can go with you onto the stage or into the street! Featuring rich sounds that exceed its class, yet remaining highly portable, the KROSS is designed for practical usability. There's a convenient mic input and a built-in audio recorder, and it can run on 6 x AA batteries. It's a distinctive new standard in music workstations, with specs and style that set it apart from all others.
- •Stylish and distinctive red and black two-tone color design
- •The lightweight body is only 4.3 kg/9.5 lbs (61-key model) or 12.4 kg/27.3 lbs (88-key model), and can be powered by 6x AA batteries
- •Piano, electric piano, and drum sounds that exceed its class
- •A wide variety of sounds that utilize twice as much PCM memory as previous instruments, and meet the needs of a broad range of musical styles
- •Sound Selector makes it easy to find the sound you're looking for
- •Favorites function lets you register 64 selected sounds or audio songs for one-touch access - a great feature for live performances
- •Pro-quality EDS-i sound engine built-in, with a total of seven effects available for simultaneous use
- •External input jacks allow a mic or external audio source to be directly connected.
- •Quick Layer/Split function for on-the-fly versatility
- •Stereo audio recorder allows you to record and overdub your performances and vocals
- •Step sequencer inherited from the Electribe, a 16-track MIDI sequencer, a drum track, and an arpeggiator
- •Connects to your computer via USB for plug-in integration with your favorite DAW Specifications Keyboard KROSS-61 61 key
- *Velocity sensitive is supported, after touch is not supported
- *Standard C2 - C7 (transposable in the range [C1...C6]-[C3...C8]) KROSS-88 88-key: NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) keyboard
- *Velocity sensitive is supported, after touch is not supported *Standard A0 - C8 (transposable in the range [A-1...C7]-[A1...C9])
- *The NH keyboard reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano, with a heavier feel in the low register and a lighter feel in the upper register. System EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated) Sounds Maximum Polyphony: 80 voices (80 Oscillators) / Single Mode 40 voices (40 Oscillators) / Double Mode
- *The maximum simultaneous voice polyphony will vary depending on oscillator settings such as stereo multi-samples and velocity crossfading. Preset PCM Memory: Approximately 112 MB (In case of 48 kHz, 16-bit Linear PCM converted) 421 multi-samples (including 6 Stereo multi-samples) 890 drum samples (including 49 Stereo drum samples) Program: Oscillator OSC1 (Single), OSC1 + 2 (Double): Stereo multi-samples are supported, and four levels of velocity switching/crossfading/layering are possible for each oscillator Filters Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB) Two multi-mode filters per oscillator (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject) Modulation For each oscillator: two envelope generators (Filter & Amp), Two LFOs, Two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp), Two AMS mixers, Pitch EG, Common LFO, Two common key tracking generators
- Combination: The Number of Timbre Max: 16 Timbres, Key zone and velocity zone settings can be used to switch sounds, and the Tone Adjust function allows Program settings to be modified Master Keyboard Functionality External MIDI device control Drum Kit: Stereo and mono drum samples 4 velocity zones switch (crossfades and layers)
- The number of Combination / Program / Drum Kit: User: 640 Program (512 Preload) User: 384 Combination (256 Preload) User: 48 Drum Kit (32 Preload) Preset: 256 GM2 Program + 9 GM2 Drums Program Favorite: User: 64 (16 favorite x 4 bank) Effects Insert Effects: 5 Insert Effects (stereo in/out) Master Effects: 2 Master Effects (stereo in/out) Effect Types: Total: 134 types *74 types for Insert Effect *101 types for Master Effect 1 *120 types for Master Effect 2 Modulation: Dynamic Modulation Effects Control Busses: Stereo side chain (Limiter, Gate, Vocoder, etc)
- Polyphonic Arpeggiator Program Mode: 1 unit Combination, Sequencer Mode: 2 units Number of pattern: 1,028 User Arpeggio patterns (916 Preload) 5 Preset Arpeggio patterns Number of Tone: 12 tones Number of step: Max: 64 steps Step Sequencer Program Mode: 1 unit Combination Mode: 1 unit Sequencer Mode: 1 unit Number of Tone: 12 tones Number of step: Max: 64 steps *Step sequencer settings can be created independently for each program, combination, and song.
- Drum Track Preset: 700 patterns (shared with sequencer patterns) Trigger Mode/Sync/Zone settings Sequencer Tracks: 16-track MIDI Sequencer Number of Songs: Max; 128 Songs Resolution: 1/480 Tempo: 40.00 - 300.00 (1/100 BPM resolution) Maximum memory: 210,000 MIDI events Counter: Measure / Beat / Tick Template Song: 16 preset / 16 user template songs Preset: 700 Patterns (shared with Drum Track patterns) Format: KORG (KROSS) format, SMF format 0 and 1 Audio recorder Recording format: PCM Audio format (48 kHz / 16-bit) Import: WAV (.wav): 44.1 kHz* / 16-bit, 48 kHz / 16-bit, Stereo *Automatic conversion from 44.1 kHz to 48 kHz Export: WAV (.wav): 48 kHz / 16-bit,
- Continuity recording time: Max: 3 hours Recording time: Depends on the SD card that is used; approximately 90 minutes per 1 GB Number of Songs: Max; 200 Songs Number of multi-track recordings: Depends on the amount of space remaining on the SD card Counter: Hour / Min / Sec Media File, Utility,
- Information Controllers General Control: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, SW , SW , TEMPO knob, TAP button Step Sequencer/Favorite: 1-16 buttons, STEP SEQ button, SET UP button for Control, RUN button, FAVORITE button, BANK button for Control, LED: A/B/C/D (It uses both as “STEP SEQ” and “FAVORITE”), Drum track: DRUM TRACK button Arpeggiator: ARP button Effect On/Off: MASTER FX button Audio Recorder: SETUP button, PLAY/PAUSE (> / II) button User Interface Display: 240 x 64 pixel LCD w/backlight, with adjustable contrast (hold the EXIT button and turn the Value dial) Category: [CATEGORY], [SELECT] dials Mode: [COMBI], [PROG], [SEQ], [GLOBAL/MEDIA] buttons VALUE controller: [VALUE] Dial, [Cursor (Left/Right/Up/Down)], [EXIT], [ENTER],[FUNCTION],[PAGE+],[PAGE-],[MENU] buttons SEQUENCER: [PAUSE], [REW], [FF], [LOCATE], [REC], [START / STOP] buttons TEMPO: [TEMPO] knob, [TAP] button Split/Layer: [SPLIT], [LAYER] buttons Others: [AUDIO IN] button, [VOLUME] knob Control Input DAMPER (Half Damper is supported)
- ASSIGNABLE SWITCH ASSIGNABLE PEDAL
- Outputs AUDIO OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) 6.3mm Phone jack, Unbalanced Output Impedance: 1.1kO (L / Mono terminal: in case of Mono output, = 550O) Maximum level: +10.0 dBu, Load Impedance: more than 10 kO.
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm Stereo mini phone jack Output Impedance: 33O, Maximum level: 40 + 40 mW Inputs AUDIO INPUT (Line In): 3.5mm Stereo mini phone jack Input Impedance: 1.1 kO Maximum level: -42 ~– 0 dBu MIC IN: 6.3mm Phone jack, Unbalanced Input Impedance: 33 O Maximum level: -48 ~ -6 dBu
- MIDI IN, OUT USB Type B x 1 (USB-MIDI Interface) SD Card Slot 1 slot Max: 2 GB SD Memory Card is supported Max: 32 GB SDHC Memory Card is supported (SDXC Memory Cards are not supported)
- Power Supply AC Adaptor (DC9V), POWER button AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA Ni-MH: Nickel metal hydride battery x 6 Battery Life: In case of AA alkaline battery x 6 = Approximately 4 hours* In case of AA Ni-MH: Nickel metal hydride battery (1900 mAh) x 6 = Approximately 5 hours* *Varies according to the batteries used and the conditions of usage
- Power Consumption 5 W Dimensions (W x D x H) KROSS-61 = 37.09 x 11.06 x 3.58 inches / 942 × 281 × 91 mm KROSS-88 = 57.01 x 15.08 x 5.32 inches / 1,448 × 383 × 135 mm Weight KROSS-61 = 9.48 lbs. / 4.3 kg KROSS-88 = 27.34 lbs. / 12.4 kg
- Accessories AC Adapter Quick Start Guide Option XVP-10 Expression/Volume pedal EXP-2 Foot Controller DS-1H Damper Pedal PS-1, PS-3 Pedal Switch
- Computer System Requirements for the KORG USB-MIDI Driver Windows OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional Edition SP3 Windows Vista SP2 (all editions including 64-bit edition) Windows 7 SP1 (all editions including 64-bit edition) Windows 8 (all editions including 64-bit edition) Computer: USB port (Intel USB Host Controller recommended) Macintosh OS: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 Computer: Apple Macintosh that satisfies the operating requirements of Mac OS X and is equipped with an Intel processor and a USB port
- * Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.