KORG SP280BK 88 NOTE DIGITAL PIANO
KORG SP280BK 88 NOTE DIGITAL PIANO DIGITAL PIANO
Beautiful piano sound, with a stylish design that matches your decor Piano players of all levels appreciate playing an instrument that faithfully reproduces the sound and feel of Concert grand piano.
Korg’s SP-280 offers that experience in a beautifully-designed digital piano that’s ideal for your home or as a partner on stage.
Product Highlights: •Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play •Authentic vintage electric piano sounds, perfect for live performance •High-output amp section produces plenty of volume •Stylish design •Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano •Lightweight design makes transportation easy •Newly designed stand is light and easy to attach •Stereo audio input is provided, for playing along with external audio sources
The SP-280 provides a playing feel that's incredibly close to that of an acoustic piano by switching between four piano samples according to the dynamics of your performance. From delicate pianissimo to dynamic fortissimo, the sound will respond realistically to how you play. In particular, the "Grand Piano" sound reproduces the damper resonance that is heard when you press the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, heightening your experience of the overall piano sound and making it even more enjoyable to play.
Authentic vintage electric piano sounds, perfect for live performance Special attention has been paid to the high-quality electric piano sounds, which are period-accurate and highly satisfying. The standard electric piano sounds reproduce not only the way in which the tone responds to your touch, but also the subtle noises that occur when you release a key. Six varieties are provided, covering the sounds widely used in the pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as the tones valued in soul music.
30 high-quality sounds Including the acoustic and electric piano sounds, the SP-280 contains 30 richly expressive and high-quality sounds, including organs, clavs, harpsichord, strings, and more. There's also a Layer Mode that lets you play two sounds together, and a Partner Mode that divides the keyboard into left and right regions so that two people can play the same range of pitches. Two headphone jacks make it convenient for two people to enjoy playing the SP-280 together.
There are three effects: brilliance adjusts the brightness of the tone, reverb simulates the natural ambience (reverberation) of a concert hall, and chorus adds spaciousness. The SP-280 features two onboard amplifiers that deliver 2 x 22 Watts of output power; the highest in its class. Delivering ample richness, deep lows and sparkling highs, the SP-280's amplifiers make the expressive piano tones sound even better. Since the speakers are capable of producing high volume, they can provide plenty of power for a small live event without requiring a PA system to be connected.
Stylish design In the spirit of Korg's SP-250 digital piano, which was highly acclaimed for its distinctive design, the SP-280 achieves an even more stylish appearance. Its modern, curvilinear aesthetic will match any decor, and attention has also been paid to the design of the instrument’s back side, so that it will also look good on stage. This design eliminates the fixed idea that a piano should be played with its back to the wall, giving you the freedom to place your instrument wherever you like. You also have a choice of color–black or white–to best suit the atmosphere of your room.
The Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard provides the same playing feel as on an acoustic piano, with heavier action in the lower register and a lighter response as you play upward into the higher register, and allowing the nuances of your playing to be faithfully expressed by the sound. The Key Touch Control function gives you three levels of adjustment to specify how your playing dynamics will affect the output, letting you enjoy performing in a way that suits your own playing touch.
Lightweight design makes transportation easy Because the SP-280 is designed to be placed anywhere you like, it was built with portability in mind. Including the stand, it weighs less than 42 lbs (a reduction of approximately 30% compared to the SP-250 that preceded it). Newly designed stand is light and easy to attach A sturdy metal stand is included. Setup is easy, and leaves the floor uncluttered.
- Keyboard: 88 notes (A0–C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Touch selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Temperament: 9 kinds
- Sound generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony: 120 notes
- Sounds: 30 Total (10 x 3 Banks); Acoustic Piano x 5, Electric Grand, Electric Piano x 6, Harpsichord, Clavi x 2, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Jazz Organ x 3, Pipe Organ x 3, Strings x 3, Choir 3
- Effects: Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs: 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Metronome: Tempo, Time signature, Accent
- Sound and Volume controls
- Connections: Line Out (L.MONO/ R), Line In, MIDI (In, Out),
- Headphones x 2, Pedal, Pedal unit
- Amplification: 22 Watt × 2
- Speakers: Oval (16cm – 8cm) x 2
- Pedals: Damper* *Half-pedaling supported Or optional Pedal unit (Sold separately)
- Controls: Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- Power supply: DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,361 × 406 × 785 mm / 53.58" × 15.98" × 30.91"(including Stand, excluding Music stand)
- Weight: 19 kg / 41.89 lbs (including Stand, excluding Music stand) Accessories: AC adapter, Music Stand, Stand, and Damper pedal
- Options: Pedal unit PU-2
- * Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.