MACKIE DLM12 2000W 12" COAX POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
MACKIE DLM12 2000W 12" COAX POWERED SPEAKER
Powerful Sound, Smart DSP and True Mackie Quality-You can rely on the Mackie DLM12 powered loudspeaker for clear, powerful live sound - much more than you'd expect from its small size.
That's because the DLM12 boasts 2,000 watts of Class D amplification, powering a custom-designed 12" woofer and 1.5" HF compression driver. It's got the power and quality to base your band's PA on, with built-in feedback suppression, six voicing modes, and up to 300ms of delay for alignment in larger speaker arrangements. But its built-in mixer and 16 great-sounding effects make the DLM12 the perfect speaker for solo singer/songwriter performances too. For a powerful and portable PA solution, the Mackie DLM12 powered loudspeaker will exceed your expectations.
High power and big sound for a wide range of applications
The Mackie DLM12 packs a lot of power - 2,000 watts, to be precise. And its smart design makes it the ideal speaker for lots of different uses - use a pair as main speakers on speaker poles, wall-mount it as a backfill speaker in your venue, or get a contractor to fly it with standard M10 rigging hardware. It's even got a kickstand, so you can angle it back for use as a stage monitor. The DLM12 has the power and flexibility to excel in almost any sound reinforcement situation.
Built-in mixer and effects are perfect for solo performance
While the high power and performance of the DLM12 is perfect as part of your main rig, the flexible XLR/TRS combo inputs and RCA inputs make it a great speaker for solo use. Connect your drum machine, your guitar, or a vocal microphone, and you're ready to go. Plus, you've got 16 built-in effects to polish your sound - and all this without requiring a separate mixer.
- 2000W 12 COAX POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- Mackie designed vertically-aligned common-magnet TruSource driver
- 12" LF woofer / 1.75" HF compression driver
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity consistent coverage and unmatched fidelity
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer: Independent channel level 3-band EQ and effects control 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb chorus and delay XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors Handles mic line stereo and instrument signals
- Multi-band feedback destroyer * Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack balcony etc
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- PC-ABS cabinet with black finish
- 20 gauge steel grille
- Integrated kickstand
- Weight 14.1 kg
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.