MACKIE SRM350V3 ACTIVE 10" SPEAKER 1000 WATTS
MACKIE SRM350V3 ACTIVE 10" 2 WAY SPEAKER
This is the second redesign of the popular SRM350. The version 3 iteration of this sound reinforcement industry standard offers numerous features unavailable on previous models. It is a 1000-watt powered enclosure with a 10" LF driver and a 1.4" HF compression driver, a precision two-way crossover and some output processing that you will really appreciate.
The SRM350v3 has a "built-like-a-tank" chassis that is cut in such a way that it is also an excellent wedge floor monitor. Not only that, there is a voicing select switch that when engaged for monitor use, adds greater upper end clarity for vocal intelligibility and an enhanced feedback rejection. When using the SRM350v3 in a DJ context, the Speaker Mode switch adds just the perfect low end bump. It likewise has a setting optimized for solo entertainers.
A flexible two-channel mixer is installed in the back panel as well, allowing you to use one SRM350v3 as an entire PA system. The built-in mixer features two XLR/TRS combination jacks, stereo RCA inputs and discrete gain controls for each channel. Lightweight, versatile, loud and clear.
- 1000W Class D and AB power amps with 10" high-output LF driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Precision 2-way crossover, driver alignment, and phase correction
- Onboard eedback destroyer
- 2-channel mixer features XLR/TRS combination jacks and stereo RCA inputs
- Smart Protect DSP component protection
- Use for mains or stage monitoring
- LF Driver Size: 10"
- HF Driver Size: 1.4"
- LF Driver Power Amp: 400W RMS, Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 100W RMS, Class AB
- Total Power: 500W (1000W peak)
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 50Hz-23kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 126dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 80 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Floor, Pole, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x Combo (TRS/XLR), 1 x RCA
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Thru)
- Height: 20.8"
- Width: 13.1"
- Depth: 13.2"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.