Mesa Boogie M9 Carbine Bass Head
Mesa Boogie M9 Carbine Bass Head
THE M9 CARBINE....Bassists the world over responded overnight to the new clarity, on-demand attack and crystal-clear definition of the M6's Trans-Class™all-tube preamp and MOSFET power. They love that it's easy to dial and yet offers all the versatility they need via the power of the rotary VOICE feature.
The next step in the evolution of this dynamo was obvious. Add substantially more power and endow the preamp with a full set of studio-quality EQ and dynamic features.
Now the M9 Carbine escalates the race with a mighty 900 watts (into 4 ohms) of Trans-Class™ power and yet still harnesses all that energy within 2 rack spaces. The Carbine speed, punch and detail can now be delivered at big-venue volume levels and leave all but the bravest souls with ample headroom in reserve.
Studio-quality Graphic EQ spreads the shaping power across 9 Bands ranging from 33Hz to 8Khz for ultimate fine-tuning and can be triggered on all the time or footswitched.
The Carbine preamp also gets super-charged in the M9 with the addition of a 9 Band Graphic EQ featuring long-throw faders that can be put in-line all the time or triggered via the included footswitch. The EQ also incorporates a VOICE DEFEAT feature that can turn off a selected VOICE Mode when the 9 Band EQ is triggered by the Footswitch. This gives you instant access to an additional sound during performance.
photo mesa boogie engineering m9 carbine bass amp compressor on off switch COMPRESSOR:
Full-featured compressor gives you complete control of dynamics and includes THRESHOLD control for sensitivity adjustment and RATIO for gain reduction.
Dynamics can be manipulated on the new M9 with the addition of the on-board Compressor that features both THRESHOLD and RATIO controls for studio-quality processing. Fine-tune both the attack characteristics and the amount of gain reduction with these powerful controls that interface seamlessly to the Carbine's Toneful preamp.
If absolute power corrupts… we're guilty. And you will be too when you feel the authority of your instrument through the new M9 Carbine. Go ahead, wield the power. Command the band to a new level of groove.
photo mesa boogie engineering m9 carbine bass amp footswitch FOOTSWITCH:
Live performance is enhanced with the ability to add the 9 Band Graphic on the fly giving you a second sound on command and Tuner MUTE allows silent tuning.
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- 900 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (450 @ 8), Trans-Class™ Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance / 10 Power MOSFET's, 1x12AX7
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Vacuum Tube Preamplifier featuring: Gain, Active Bass w/Pull Deep, Passive Mids, 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch, Active Treble and Master Volume w/Pull Mute
- Footswitchable, Assignable or Bypassable 9-Band Graphic EQ with Mid-Voice Active/Defeat Switch (Voice Active Mode combines 9-Band Graphic EQ with Selected 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch EQ, Voice Defeat Mode defeats the Selected 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch EQ to "Flat" when 9-Band Graphic EQ is selected, allowing you to footswitch between your favorite Active Mid-Voice setting and 9-Band EQ Curve independently of one another
- Assignable or Bypassable Compressor with Independent Threshold and Ratio Controls
- Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Amplifier Mute
- FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post Switch & Ground Lift
- 2 – Combination Speakon -1/4" Speaker Output Jacks
- Fan Cooled
- 2 Button Footswitch (EQ & Mute)
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.