PRESONUS ERIS E5 HIGH-DEF 2-WAY 5.25 INCH NEAR FIELD MONITOR
PRESONUS ERIS E5 HIGH-DEF 2-WAY 5.25 INCH NEAR FIELD MONITOR (Each)
Create accurate mixes that sound good on other playback systems, with the PreSonus Eris E5 High Definition 2-Way 5.25" Near Field Studio Monitor. Designed to enable you to hear true sound, the Eris E5 boasts seriously accurate response, tight bass, and a clear upper end.
- Say goodbye to muffled bass, boomy bass, indistinct vocals, ear-splittingly loud vocals, harsh treble, muffled treble etc thanks to the PreSonus Eris E5 High Definition 2-Way 5.25" Near Field Studio Monitor. Built with Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the E5 ensures you can clearly hear and fix the flaws in your tracks and mixes.
- The Eris E5 is built with a 5.25-inch Kevlar LF Transducer, 1-inch, ultra low mass silk dome HF Transducer, 70 watt Class AB bi-amplification, and a maximum SPL 102 dB continuous.
- The E5 offers impressive protection thanks to RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic, external mains fuse.
- The E5 is fitted with Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB,continuously variable), High-Pass (off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz), and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) controls. In addition, the E5's inputs are balanced XLR / ¼-inch and unbalanced RCA.
- Designed with a front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port for superior low-frequency reproduction, the E5 boasts optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing, as well as internal damping and heat sink.
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.