Can I return the product I have purchased online or in-store- We accept returns within 30 days of purchase for incorrect choice or change of mind. If you have purchased your item more than 30 days ago then we can unfortunately not return the item. If the item is not working correctly or has a fault then this falls under a warranty return which differs from product to product. If you are not sure give us a call or email us at sales@GHmusic.com.au.
How do I return or exchange a product from GH Music online?
Easy! Simply email sales@GHmusic.com.au or contact us via phone on (02) 4367 8500. You will need to provide the order number, the item details and the date purchased. We will process your request as fast as we can.
Can items bought at in store be returned online, and vice versa?
Once a return approval is granted you can either return an item via post or in store.
- In store returns
- You need to obtain prior approval from GH Music for a return before returning it to the store. Refunds cannot be released before a return reaches the store.
- Postal returns
- You need to to obtain prior approval prior approval from te GH Music to organise a return via mail. See our general returns policy for details of our returns policy.
What if my product arrived and was damaged in transit or upon arrival?
Items that are damaged on arrival (DOA) or damaged in transit need to be dealt with on a case by case basis. Customers need to contact GH Music within 7 days of delivery if something is damaged in transit or DOA.
What items are not valid for returns and exchanges?
Any item misused or damaged by the customer is not covered by our return policy. This includes but is not exclusive to:
- Deliberate misuse of the product.
- Using the product for something other than its intended use.
- Having the item repaired or inspected by an unauthorised repairman before a return approval is granted by GH Music.
- Damaging the product in an accident or fire. GH Music can not be held responsible for any product once the customer has it in their possession.
What if I made an incorrect choice?
Returns due to incorrect choice require the customer to organise return freight. Customers are responsible for organising all return freight and we recommend that customers use a reputable carrier to ensure the item arrives back with us safely. To return a product to GH Music that you made an incorrect choice ordering or purchasing , you must ensure that:
- You have valid proof of purchase (usually a receipt).
- The product is in re-saleable condition.
- The product has not been used or damaged.
- How is money returned, and how long does it take?
- In store purchase
- Money is returned in the same fashion that you pay for the item. It can take up to three days for us to process a refund once the item has been returned to us. It can take additional time depending on your financial institution.
If you purchased your products using a credit or debit card, and you are eligible for a refund, any applicable monies will be processed to the card used to purchase the product. Refunds will generally take between 5 to 7 business days to settle back to the cardholder. If your refund amount has not been received after this time, it is recommended that you contact your card-issuing bank and email sales@GHmusic.com.au so we can help you.
If you purchased a GH Music product using your PayPal account, and you are eligible for a refund, any applicable monies will be processed to your PayPal account.
PayPal credits the refund according to how the original payment was made. If you used a credit card, PayPal credits your credit card. If you used a funding source other than a credit card, your PayPal balance will receive the credit. If you used both a credit card and another source, the credit card portion goes to the credit card, and the remainder goes to your PayPal balance.
After the refund to credit cards is completed, it can take up to 30 days for it to appear on your statement, depending on your card provider. You can check the status of your refund by logging in to your PayPal account and going to your Transaction History.
Something else on your mind?
Contact us anytime via sales@GHmusic.com.au or via phone on (02) 4367 8500 during trading hours.