Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad
The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad makes it easy to add electronic triggering to any drum kit. With a curved shape that mounts on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum, it provides convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. The BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
- OUTPUT jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Owner's manual
Connection cable (stereo)
- Supported V-Drums pads
- Acceptable rod diameters
- 8.0‒12.5 mm
- Options (sold separately)
- Pad Mount (MDH series)
- Size and Weight
- 170 mm
- 53 mm
- 60 mm
- 300 g
0 lbs. 11 oz.
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.