STEINBERG CUBASE PRO 8.5 DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION
STEINBERG CUBASE PRO 8.5 DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION
While Cubase Artist offers plenty of ways to fuel the musicians’ creativity, its bigger brother Cubase Pro provides producers and engineers with sheer unlimited possibilities. Explore what’s possible and go beyond — with Cubase Pro it just doesn’t matter how many audio or MIDI tracks your clients require. Whether you record an orchestra with up to 256 different audio sources in 192 kHz and 24-bit resolution, a massive live show or a newcomer trio in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
Cubase Pro adds close to 400 highly professional sounding instrument sounds to your sound library. 20 additional high-quality audio effects will expand your mixing arsenal.
Numbers in detail:
- Unlimited audio tracks (Cubase Artist: 64)
- Unlimited MIDI tracks (Cubase Artist: 128)
- 256 physical inputs (Cubase Artist: 32)
- 256 group channels (Cubase Artist: 32)
- Unlimited instrument tracks (Cubase Artist: 32)
- VST instrument rack with 64 instrument slots (Cubase Artist: 32)
- Over 3,400 instrument sounds (Cubase Artist: 3,000)
You don't have to be a musical genius to lay down beautiful harmonies — not when you're using Cubase Pro. The powerful new Chord Assistant helps you to generate everything from simple pop to complex jazz chord sequences that just sound fabulous. The new Proximity Chord Assistant mode provides suggestions from a defined reference chord, taking a set of harmonic rules into account. The distance and colors of the suggestions from the reference chord convey a sense of how complex a suggestion is, in comparison to the reference chord.
The Cubase Pro Score Editor is a completely integrated full notation environment, which lets you view and print your music in the form of scores, with full support for just about all symbol, display and editing options that this entails. With support for lyrics and remarks, as well as drum notes, guitar tablature and lead sheets, the Score Editor includes hundreds of professional notation symbols. Simply select the tools needed to create fully professional score layouts for others, including soloists, orchestras and choirs.
VST Expression Maps are an ultra-intuitive way of working with multiple instrument articulations, for example of huge orchestra libraries, and introduce an editing concept that is not only user-customisable but is also fully integrated with the Key and Score Editors.
Instead of handling all those MIDI controllers for switching articulations, Expression Maps allows seamlessly and transparently integrated editing as well as full control over multiple articulations in the Key and Score Editors. Articulations noted in the Score editor can be played back immediately in real time by supported VST instruments, such as Steinberg HALion Symphonic Orchestra.
Cubase Pro is equipped with Track Edit Groups for simple and efficient editing of multitrack recordings. Saving time and effort, this function allows multitrack editing with single click actions.
Developed in conjunction with recording professionals and top-flight studio drummers, Cubase Pro offers a complete toolset to perfect the rhythm, feel and flavour of live-recorded drum tracks. Whether it is about non-destructively correct timing issues or changing the tempo of a drum performance — a tight groove is just a few clicks away.
VariAudio is the perfect tool for improving or changing vocal lines in a very intuitive and musical way — even after the singer has left the studio. Incorporating cutting-edge algorithms and an easy-to-use interface, VariAudio allows you to change the tempo and pitch of monophonic audio recordings without noticeable artifacts and without affecting the soul and quality of the original source. Bridging the gap between traditional MIDI and audio editing, all notes detected in the audio material can be converted to MIDI notes.
For Cubase Pro we seamlessly integrated the Chord Track with VariAudio to ensure correct pitch to your harmonies at all times! This interaction also lets you harmonise your lead vocals in beautifully composed choral arrangements: the brilliant spread function adds soprano, alt, tenor and bass voices on new tracks with by-the-book harmonic lead voicing. And yes, the auto-tuning effect many of us are after is no big deal for VariAudio!
- Complete music production system, offering a set of superb audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Supports 128 MIDI and 64 simultaneous audio tracks
- MixConsole provides the stellar mixing experience with full flexibility and integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound
- 8 outstanding instruments with over 3000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2 workstation, Padshop granular synth, Retrologue 2 virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2 and the MPC- style Groove Agent SE 4 drum machine
- Includes a suite of 53 audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, Quadrafuzz v2 and more!
- Chord track and chord pads for easy chord composing and management
- Thousands of MIDI construction loops as building blocks to create songs in only a few steps
- VST Transit cloud collaboration service
- Streamlined score editing feature set
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and OS X
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.