T-Rex Moller Boost/Overdrive Pedal
T Rex Moller Boost/Overdrive Pedal
Møller is a classic overdrive pedal that provides a wealth of dynamic overdriven tones with superb tonal control, as well as separate trans - parent 0-20 db adjustable and switchable clean boost, and a unique overdrive/clean mix option.
CONTROL YOUR MØLLER Møller has 5 controls: TONE, GAIN, MIX, LEVEL and BOOST. TONE adjusts a broad range of frequencies and provides great tonal control. GAIN controls overall distortion. MIX lets you dial in the perfect balance between distorted and non- distorted signal. Roll the mix knob back a bit, and your clean signal starts to get through, meaning that if you pick lightly, or roll back the volume on your guitar, you get a stunning clean/softly clipping sound that retains all the feel and dynamics of your original tone, only bigger, louder and richer. Rolled all the way up and with distortion maxed too, the pedal sounds just like an old tube amp on full volume. LEVEL controls master volume. BOOST controls the amount of boost, from 0-20 db. The boost function lets you dial in a solo level, whether the overdrive circuit is activated or not.
- Input Impedance@1KHz Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply 9V DC (T-Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage 8,5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage 12,5V DC Current Draw @ 9V DC 16 mA Maximum Input signal Vp/p 2,5Vp/p
- Battery Type 9 V battery 6F22 Battery Life 5 to 8 Hour
- External connectors Input Jack. Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls On/Off, Boost On/Off Level, Gain, Tone, Mix, Boost, Voice Pedal
- size incl. knobs (W x H x D) 100 x 55 x 120 mm 3,9 x 2,2 x 4,7 inch
- Weight excl. battery and packaging 0,345 kg / 12,2 oz
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.