Terms & Conditions
GH Music will collect information such as names, addresses and phone numbers of customers for delivery purposes, also to enable us to carry out our business as suppliers of goods inclusive of communications with regard to special product promotions and events.
Products and Pricing
Product specifications are subject to change and are provided at the discretion of the manufacturer. While every attempt has been made to accurately portray the product, some variations may occur.
- The recommended retail prices listed are provided to us by our suppliers, and are shown for information only. (All prices are in AUD and inclusive of GST)
- These prices may not have been charged by GH Music in the past, and will not necessarily be charged in the future.
- Sometimes prices, product descriptions and the availability of stock can change often; GH Music does not warrant the completeness or accuracy of information on the website and will not be responsible for any typographical errors or errors in prices, illustrations, pictures or descriptions. Pictures of products are for illustration only and actual product may differ from the picture shown. All item descriptions, images, product logos, availability and pricing are subject to change at any time without notice. Products represented on this site maybe from time to time not available and therefore not in stock. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that any purchase decisions are based on current information by calling 03 9372 6664 or emailing email@example.com
- All our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they have guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
Our aim is to provide a fast, cost effective and safe delivery of your order. If you have any problems or concerns regarding the delivery of your order please notify us immediately and we'll solve them as quickly and painlessly as possible!
If you wish to pay for special freight instructions via direct deposit, please use the details below
- BSB: 083266
- ACC: 131042008
Please ensure you mark the payment with your name, so we can easily identify your payment.
We will ship to most Australian locations COMPLETELY FREE for orders under 20kgs and over $50. There may be some exceptions for excessively bulky or large items, and or deliveries to PO boxes or remote locations (note: some couriers cannot deliver to PO boxes) we will contact you if this problem arises before we ship the goods.
We use a nominated freight company or post to ensure the fastest possible delivery time (approx. 2-3 working days). In the event of goods being temporarily out of stock, we will notify you immediately of any possiblt delay.
Small parcel orders under $50 can be shipped for as little as a $10.00 flat fee.
Express delivery is also available. Costs are dependent on the delivery location and size and weight of your order.
Our processing of your order.
Your order will be processed quickly and efficiently. Goods will be dispatched immediately after being invoiced in most cases, orders placed on weekends may be processed immediately but goods are only shipped on weekdays as per most of our Freight Company’s standard practice.
We will send you an email from our office when your order is received and another email to let you know you know that your order has been invoiced and ready to ship.
If any item has become unavailable following the placement of your order we will be contact immediately and offered an alternative.
When will I receive my order?
Many factors determine how long it takes for an order to be delivered. This includes your location and the shipping option you or GH Music choose, but we are committed to shipping your order a quickly as humanly possible! We can deliver goods in stock to most suburban locations within 1-2 days of invoicing for the express delivery option (2-4 days for free delivery). Sometimes delivery may take a little longer during peak periods or due to other circumstances beyond our control but we will always do everything we can to provide the best possible service.When shipping to regional locations to minimize any delay in receiving your order, we will call or email you to ensure that we are using the best possible carrier to get your purchase to you asap.
In the event that goods are delivered and there is no-one home, they may be returned to the courier’s depot and in some instances incur a re-delivery fee.
For any information pertaining to your delivery please call the shop on 03 9372 6664 and ask for Tom in the warehouse.
A product may be returned subject to the following:
- The product is faulty
- The product is not the product ordered
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturer’s specifications
Conditions of Return
- Items must be returned within 7 days (freight allowing)
- The original sales docket or tax invoice must accompany the return
- Items must be returned in original packaging
- Returns with opened packaging will only be accepted if;
a. the goods are faulty
b. any items that GH Music have dispatched are damaged in transit
- Items must have no marks or scratches (and original packaging.)
- Returned goods are to be exchanged for other items or a store credit will be issued for purchasing of other items.
- If the goods are to be exchanged due to the customer has either; changed their mind or they have ordered the wrong item, freight charges will be applicable.
- Refunds are at the discretion of the manager and prior approval must be obtained before any product is returned.
Please note that:
- Items such as Sheet music, kazoo’s, mouth organs, recorders, Tin whistles and software may not be returned without consent from GH Music management.
In a volatile world of getting the best prices possible, the advertised price, product descriptions and availability can change quickly, GH Music does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information on this website and will not be responsible for any typographical errors or any errors in pictures, descriptions and illustrations. Pictures of products are for illustration only and actual product may differ for the picture shown.
Products represented on this site may be temporarily out of stock even though the availability may show one. All item descriptions, images, product logos, availability and pricing are subject to change at any time without notice. To avoid disappointment it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that any purchase decisions are based on current information by contacting GH Music by Phone (03)9372 664 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.