YAMAHA MGP12X MIXER
YAMAHA MGP12X MIXER
Rugged and durable from the outside in and sonically sweet from the inside out, the new Yamaha MGP12X mixer is the perfect solution for venues that need a reliable, great sounding console to ensure that all of their presentations sound clear and full. The MGP12X possesses all of the features necessary to handle a wide variety of input requirements. The buit-in rack railing and included mounting kit make this mixer a perfect choice for any small to medium sized nightclub or function hall.
The MGP12X is also ideal for mobile solo acts and bands, as it is lightweight, sits comfortably and safely on a tabletop, and possesses all of the features a live act typically needs. From rehearsal to performance and even for simple recording, the MGP16X delivers a clean mix. The discrete Class A microphone preamps give your mics all of the bite and clarity they can possibly deliver. Add to that a 100 cycle high pass filter, dedicated compressor, and 48V phantom power all per channel, and you have an input scheme that can accommodate a wide variety of input devices.
Dual effects processors, a sweepable mid equalizer and posted high and low EQ knobs allow for detailed tailoring of each channel’s sound. A versatile monitor mixing bus lets everyone on stage hear what they need to hear in order to deliver their best performance.
Other cool features include a ‘ducker,’ which lowers the volume of background music anytime a vocal channel is engaged, making the MGP16X ideal for installations where presentations are sometimes made. There is a tap button for timing your delay processor settings and a variable stereo imager to make your music sound right no matter the size or shape of the room. Digital I/O for iPod or iPhone provides lossless clarity and punch for your “canned” music, either for between sets or for background music during presentations. The I/O even charges the connected device!
Patching accepts ¼” or XLR inputs in each of the mono channels and also accommodates RCA inputs from analog playback devices. The MGP12X mixer makes sounding great easy and straightforward.
- 6 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 12 Line Inputs (4 mono and 4 stereo)
- Additional 2TR Inputs Provided to Accept the Output from Analog Devices or iPod/iPhone
- 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- Mixing capability
- Mixing channels: 12 Line Inputs (4 mono and 4 stereo)
- GROUP: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- Input channel functions: Compressor CH1-8,HPF(100Hz 12dB/oct), CH EQ(MONO) ±15dB(Max.):High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 250Hz-5kHz peaking(CH1-8,13-16)/ Low 125Hz shelving, CH EQ(STEREO) ±15dB(Max.):High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 2.5kHz peaking(CH9-12)/ Low 125Hz shelving
- On-board processors: FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control), FX2:SPX (16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs MIC: 6
- Phantom power: 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs LINE: 4 mono + 4 stereo, CH INSERT: 4, RETURN: 1stereo, 2TR IN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Audio USB IN/OUT: iPod, iPhone exclusive
- General specifications
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Hum & noise level: Equivalent input noise -128 dBu (20Hz–20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Residual output noise -102 dBu (20Hz–20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 55W max
- Dimensions W x H x D: 13.7 x 5.62 x 19.5"
- Net weight: 16.54 lb.
Write Your Own Review
There are no products matching the selection.