Yamaha Reface CS Vintage Style Keyboard
Make 4 interest-free payments of $132.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The wizards at Yamaha have created something awesome with the Yamaha Reface CS Vintage Style Keyboard. Packing so much awesomeness into one little package gives the player endless tones so you can get any idea you want down!! Inspired by the iconic CS-80 polyphonic analog synthesizer, the Yamaha Reface CS mobile mini keyboard evokes the very essence of the legendary synth of yesteryear. Packed with five types of synthesis and onboard effects, the Reface CS provides you with a variety of lush pads, fat basses, and solo leads. Of course, the Reface CS wouldn't be a CS if it didn't give you tons of tweakability, that's why each type of synthesis has its own set of Texture and Mod sliders that take simple oscillator types and let you turn them into gentle soundscapes, mangled sonic carnage, and everything in between. At Macron Music, the mere mention of the CS-80 commands instant respect, so we're absolutely thrilled to offer you the Yamaha Reface CS mobile mini keyboard!
- Analog Physical Modeling Engine with multiple synthesis and oscillator types
- Onboard effects processor with five Types for adding depth to your sound
- 8-note polyphony allows you to create complex chords and pads
- Mono mode lets you create fat synth basses or solo leads
- Phrase looper lets you capture song ideas or create "sound on sound" overdubs
- HQ mini keyboard allows fast, natural performance with premium feel and response
- Continuous controller pedal input for volume control
- Stereo speaker system lets you take your sounds anywhere
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Can operate on 6 AA batteries for up to 5 hours for true portability
- USB To Host port allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- An aux line input lets you play along with mobile devices, tablets, and more
- Dual line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes, and more